& REFUND POLICIES
COVID-19 Reservation Terms & Conditions
Please read our policy before making a reservation
* A maximum of 60min dining policy applies for all guests.
* A maximum of 50ppl are allowed in the restaurant at one given time.
* Bookings over 8ppl will require a booking deposit of $10 per person to secure the reservation, please contact us to make payment.
This deposit amount will be deducted from the total bill on the day or night. Final numbers must be confirmed 24 hours prior to your reservation
* We will require all guests to use hand sanitiser and temperature checked prior to entering the restaurant, please practise social distancing.
* Reservations must be made 24hrs prior to attending
* No discounts, VIP, promos or specials will be applied
* CANCELLATIONS: Should you wish to cancel your reservation you must notify us 24 hours in advance. Deposits are non-refundable if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
* All reservations must be settled in one transaction.
* We do not reserve specific tables or areas
* Tables are only allocated on arrival into the restaurant
* 10% surcharge applies on public holidays
* Bring your own cake is permitted but will incur a ‘$20/cake cakeage fee’ which includes (storing cake, setting up plates, cutlery and napkins) excludes cutting the cake and serving on individual plates
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our restaurant.
For any changes to your reservation please contact us on 1300 787 737
Volcanos Refund Policy
Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Gift Voucher are non-refundable.
Volcanos Steakhouse Pty Ltd operates http://volcanos.com.au (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Volcanos Steakhouse Pty Ltd
313 Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150
ABN: 82 602 067 890